The Tell es-Safi/Gath Early Bronze Age group presented several papers at the meeting in the session organised by Haskel J. Greenfield and Aren Maeir entitled “The Early Bronze Age III of the southern Levant: recent perspectives from Tell es-Safi/Gath held on November 20, 2014. The session was nicely attended, all papers were well-received, and the results have opened up new vistas for all concerned.
- Eric Welch, Jeffrey R. Chadwick, Jill C. Katz and Brian Stachowski. The Early Bronze Age Fortifications at Tell es-Safi/Gath.
- Itzhaq Shai and Adi Eliyahu. Early Bronze Age Pebble Installations from Tell es-Safi/Gath.
- Greenfield, Haskel J. and Annie Brown. Food and sacrifice in an Early Bronze III neighbourhood: the zooarchaeology of Tell es-Safi/Gath, Israel.
- Elizabeth Arnold, Haskel J. Greenfield, and Lindsay Babcock. Isotope analysis and EB donkey caravans: the evidence from Tel es-Safi/Gath.
- Suembikya Frumin and Ehud Weiss. Diet and environment at Early Bronze Age tell es-Safi/Gath.
- Shira Kisos. Leisure activity in the EB III: game boards as a reflection of social interaction at Tell es-Safi/Gath.
- Adi Eliyahu Behar, Shira Kisos, (Itzick Shai, Aren Maeir, and Haskel J. Greenfield) – Analysis of faience beads from Early Bronze Age contexts at Tell es-Safi/Gath, Southern Levant.(Poster)
- Aren Maeir (Discussant)